Saturday, July 8, 2017

Airstreaming Day two

Today we saw our first Airstream of the trip, at a rest stop in Ohio. A cute old 1966 pulled by a fellow member of the Facebook group Airstream Addicts. We became Fb friends so we can follow each other's adventures. It was her maiden voyage too. She is traveling with her mom and dad and two kids for a month. Wow, good luck with that!



Tonight we made it to Sandusky, OH and stayed at a KOA. Wow, KOA campgrounds have sure changed since I stayed at one about 20+ years ago! But full hookups are really nice and I was able to dump the black tank, finally. This place was huge. All I cared about was having a level place to park. I had to use my leveling blocks on one side and had to back in, but that was not a problem.

Then it was time to feed the firry kids and have myself a bourbon and some smoked salmon and crackers. We slept like logs.





No comments: