Sunday, July 9, 2017

Sunday and Not a Cloud in the Sky


This morning I made coffee in the Airstream and had my first hot shower on board. Wow, what a luxury. We got an early start and made it well into Indiana. Since we passed into Central time zone, we gained an hour, but after 5+ hrs I decided to stop before getting to Chicago. I didn't want to have to find a place for the night around Chicago, so we stopped early for the night in Michigan City, IN. This afternoon around lunchtime, look who pulled into the rest stop where we were stretching our legs. I wonder if we will cross paths again tomorrow.



We're settled for the night and the fur kids are getting comfy.



It is supposed to be stormy in the morning, so I'm not sure if we will go anywhere at all. We'll see what morning brings us.

No comments: